WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl

I don't know why...

but this is insanely brilliant.
For some reason I cracked up every time the air horn sound effect was played. :')

it'll be oGay in the end. it'll be oGay in the end.

Hehe.

Yeah, okay, this is actually a reasonable decent spoof of my animation. You made me chuckle. :P
Better than the crap that that SAK arsehole came up with, definitely.

It will be ok in the end It will be ok in the end

Wow.

I've never had one of my Flashes parodied before... I would take it as a complement, except it's not particularly funny.
Yeah, sure, I'm cool with jokes at my own expense, if they're actually jokes. This is just... bleh. Sorry, but I hope this gets blammed.

SAK responds:

Aaaaaaaaaahahahaha!

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

Loved them both.

Like I said, they've been consistently brilliant so far. I can't wait until Sushi Cat 2!
Keep up the awesome work! :D

Bounce Madness Bounce Madness

WHAT?!

Absolutely atrocious. How it made it so high, I don't know.
You constantly lose without being able to do anything about it. Either the ball is pushed straight off the screen by the arrows on the first bounce, or it doesn't hit any, and just flies straight upwards, with no concern for physics.
The concept behind the game is okay, but it's so terribly implemented, I genuinely think this is the worst internet game I have ever played.

Eggy responds:

You can press UP and switch the platform up and down. Read instructions please.

Grid16 Grid16

woah.

Geez, that was intense. But then, that's kind of what I've come to expect from you! Your games are fantastic, sir. Keep it up! :)

Is This True Love? (Piano) Is This True Love? (Piano)

Beautiful.

And, I want to thank you. :)
I've used this in a little animation of my own, and I think it really completes the story. You really inspired me.
Kudos, my friend. :D
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /542546

Inspiration (Piano) Inspiration (Piano)

Fantastic!

I was just trawling Newgrounds for a track that would suit an animation I have in mind. This is perfect.

I assume you don't mind me using it... I'll follow all the Licensing Terms shizzle. :)